The following statements comprise Affinity Glass Ltd. privacy statement and apply to the entire website. Any future changes will be posted on this website. We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit it without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. If however, you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- We require users to supply personal information when submitting an enquiry to us. This includes name, address, telephone numbers, email address.
- We may also ask you to provide us with additional contact information, in order to provide you with additional site functionality and further correspondence about our products and services.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs, to provide you with a better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, as part of our customer care procedures.
- We may periodically send promotional information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details you provided by requesting information from us.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail.
With whom do we share the information and what are your choices
When you use this site and have not advised us otherwise you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement. Your information is treated in the strictest confidence, and is not shared with any third party.