Lower end market: One man band.
- Some use the same low quality cheap trade frames, to get the price down.
- Do you have a guarantee? Is it worth having?
- Some demand a large deposit before work begins.
Middle market: Local companies.
- Standard size windows from builder’s merchants or trade frames.
- Do you have a guarantee? Is it from the manufacturer or the installer?
- Guarantees can come with exclusions.
AFFINITY: most recommended.
- Custom made to fit your property.
- Made from the best materials to exacting quality standards.
- Expertly fitted into your home.
- Fully Guaranteed – the glass units, the frames and the hardware.